Thursday, April 27, 2017

100 Dog Works in 100 Days

One of my favorite living artists, Carol Nelson recently held a challenge on her blog that she would paint 100 portraits in 100 days.  Her followers sent her photographs to use for this challenge.

I have decided to try something similar.  I plan to create 100 doggie paintings in 100 days either for my Dr. Theordore Bear Doggie Appropriated Paintings, or for Little Angel's Doggie Library.  If you have a dog photograph that you would like to see used in this please email it to profkenglish@gmail.com.  If I use your photo I will send you a free greeting card of your pet's image in my artwork.  I am on day two of the challenge.  The first image was for little Angel's Dog Library and was Ohby Quick or the Cat, a doggie version of Moby Dick.  Today's doggie artwork is on Dr. Bear's Blog, Marcella de Veste by Pooche Fishen.
I am hoping to receive a photo from you soon!

Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment